Qlik Masterclass: Performance Tuning
This is a training designed for experts working with millions or billions of rows of data, but also for professionals who want to restore Qlik’s quick response times with smaller data sets. The exercises, based on theoretical assumptions, focus on optimizing app sizes, formulas, data models, and data processing speeds. You will also get acquainted with best practices and put your knowledge to the test with dedicated activities.
Our years of experience in dealing with challenging projects allowed us to develop a set of ready-to-use techniques, which we now condensed for you in this one-day training.
Learn how to:
Diagnose problematic charts and expressions
Understand how the Qlik engine stores data and how it affects performance
Restore fast response times
Find bottlenecks in data processing scripts
Look at the problem more broadly than just through the prism of one app
Use ready-to-go script optimization tricks
Decide what to optimize and when to optimize it
Optimize the use of QVD files
Speed up your data processing script
Contact us and find out the details!
- When to care about optimization?
- What can be accelerated and optimized?
- Architecture for big data sets
- Qlik engine and data storage
- App acceleration (diagnosis and solutions)
- A set of formula acceleration exercises
- Script acceleration (diagnosis and solutions)
- Advanced functions often used in script acceleration
- A set of script acceleration exercises