This is an introductory training to data exploration in Qlik Sense. The topics discussed cover half of the first day of the Creating Reports in Qlik Sense training. You will learn how to navigate in Qlik (SaaS or On Premise version), how to use Apps, make selections of data, apply advanced filters, and use charts and tables to fully utilize the existing Qlik Dashboards without having to request additional visualizations.
To consolidate the skills you learned, you will do exercises and take part in an anonymous quiz. In the SaaS module, you will learn about additional features like KPI monitoring, conversations on data, data alerts, and report subscriptions.
Learn how to:
Effectively use the Qlik Sense interface
Distinguish measures and dimensions
Understand Qlik’s white, green and gray color coding
Search data for relevant information
Understand data in any other BI or reporting tool
Find questions, not only answers
Contact us and find out the details!
SaaS & On Premise versions
- Types of Qlik environments
- Navigating the Qlik Hub Reading charts
- Understanding and using Qlik color coding in filters (white, green, gray)
- Using data filters, answering questions
- Creating and sharing bookmarks
- Using report painters
- Differences between measures and dimensions
- A quiz to consolidate your data mining skills
SaaS version only, short presentation
- Charts monitoring and personalized dashboards in the Hub
- Hub notifications
- Alerts on data
- Notes (conversations) on data